deadline March 31th, 2017
To submit an abstract, all authors must be registered.
Click here for AUTHOR REGISTRATION
The Author will receive an email with the login information in maximum 24 hours.
After the registration, the author should login into the website and proceed with the abstract submission. Please, refer to the PUBLICATION SCHEDULE for any details on submission deadline and reviewing process.
The short abstract must be a 400-word concise summary of the research that will be presented at the conference. It should be organized so as to give a complete, yet concise, understanding of the research basic contents and findings.
The following elements should be included:
• the purpose of the study;
• research methods and methodology;
• observed results;
Please, remember your abstract number (e.g. EFC17001): in case your short abstract is accepted, you will be asked to submit an Extended Abstract with the same number.
All abstracts will be reviewed and the results of reviewing will be announced by email as a notice of acceptance / rejection to the corresponding authors by April 30, 2017.
In case of acceptance, you will be asked to submit an Extended Abstract. Please remember your abstract number (e.g. EFC17001), you will need it for the extended abstract submission.
CALL FOR EXTENDED ABSTRACTS
In preparing your draft, please note the following:
- Your draft must be a two-page extended abstract
- Your draft must be prepared on accordance with the template sample (-> download template)
- Your draft must include your assigned abstract number (e.g. EFC17001). This number was assigned when you submitted your abstract.
- Your draft must be submitted both as DOC and PDF file with your abstract number in the filename (e.g. EFC17001.doc, EFC17001.pdf)
- Your draft can include figures and tables.
EFC17 will accept the following paper type:
• Oral Presentation
• Poster Presentation
The call for extended abstracts deadline is June 30th, 2017.